AXC 1250 (F)-Garage
- two fans mounted in series for higher available pressure drops
- unidirectional rotation direction
- Air direction Form A (from motor to impeller), direct driven for use inside or outside the smoke reservoir
- CE mark of confirmity no 0036 CPD RG0411
- aluminium hub and blades, Impeller balanced statically and dynamically in accordance with DIN ISO 1940-1, quality grade G6,3
- Spun flanges according Eurovent 1/2
- Long casing made from hot dip galvanized steel, to DIN EN ISO 1461
- terminal box in IP 65 mounted at the outside of the casing for easy wiring
- High temperature three phase motor, directly in the air stream, protection class IP55, insulation class H, according EN 60034-5
- Suitable for operating temperatures of up to 55°C continuously or once for 400°C/120Min.
Smoke extract axial fan Series AXC(F)-G, tested according to EN 12101-3 for 400°C-120min.
The Systemair AXC(F)-G range of long cased medium pressure axial fans is available in sizes from 315 up to 1250 mm impeller diameter. The adjustable pitch angle setting offers a wide performance and maximum flexibility to match precisely individual airflow requirements. The AXC(F)-G axial fans have been performance tested in accordance with DIN ISO 5801, DIN 24163 and AMCA 210-99 on the Systemair fan test rig.